Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Groggy Bloggy

mug--wake-up

When I first came back from the Philippines in the early 90's it took me over 2 weeks to adjust to the time difference back in the US of A. It most likely was attributed to my clockwork sleep cycles that, only as kids, do we ever get to really have (not that it's much of a choice).

Now that the clock has moved forward an hour, I feel so groggy when I wake up. Is it just a coincidence that I'm feeling so beat when I wake up or are other people out there sensitive to these small time differences?

5 comments:

noel said...

i don't have a regular schedule, so i didn't even notice daylight savings. i reject the notion of a routine for people under the age of 62.

Shaman8933 said...

But after 62 you don't have to work...so why would there be a need for a regular routine?

Liza said...

I believe that whatever time I wake up is the time I'm supposed to wake up. My employer disagrees, and that's why I have an alarm. I'm just as groggy even with the spring forward, but only because I get up at an ungodly hour to begin with and it's still dark out with or without the daylight savings.

noel said...

at 62, you require a routine to keep up with your meds.

speaking of routine, i decided when i woke up to take the day off. lol, so here i am at home posting on your blog.

Shaman8933 said...

By then hopefully we can just wear patches and we won't have to take it orally...