Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Real Age

According to RealAge my:
  • Calendar Age: 26.1
  • My real age so far is 24.2
IMG_8086_photoshop
<-- Speaking of real age, I forgot to post this picture in my Memorial Day blog.

I didn't really plan anything this year except eat with my parents! On my actualy birthday, which landed on a Tuesday, Ivan and Adam took me to Cold Stone to buy me an Ice Cream Cone but ended up buying a cake instead! =)

Thanks hunny!

Woman at Cold Stone: What do you want the cake to say?
Ivan: Happy Birthday Sushi!
Woman at Cold Stone: Happy Birthday SUSHI, S-U-S-H-I?
Ivan: Yes!
Woman at Cold Stone: (out loud) WE NEED ONE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSHI!
Man at Cold Stone standing next to Woman at Cold Stone: Sushi? S-U-S-H-I?
Woman at Cold Stone: Yes!

The flow of conversation was so smooth that I thought they were going to break out into song! Then...

Woman at Cold Stone: (accusingly) Is Sushi in the room right now?
Ivan: Yes, Sushi is here!
*Everyone in the store starts singing*

And so the story goes...it was SO funny.
Cold Stone cakes are the BEST, by the way! We got one at work yesterday for someone who sits next to me - it happened to be the same girl who took me out on my first day working here so we had to celebrate! =)

5 comments:

Liza said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Sushi :)

noel said...

remember who gave you your first 26th birthday present!

Shaman8933 said...

Thanks liza!!

First 26th birthday present? The Flickr account? Was that birthday or Christmas or both? (Thanks!)

noel said...

it counts as all future presents.

you should make song requests from those cold stone employees when you tip them. because giving them money makes them your slave.

Shaman8933 said...

Thanks Loren!

Thanks for the present then! Hahahaha...

I don't know if they take requests...if you go to the ones in the suburban places they feel so awkward about singing...