Thursday, March 02, 2006

How Evil Am I?

Loren did the weight one but I found this one funny. =P Is this accurate people?

You Are 26% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.



You hear that? I'm the most dangerous kind of evil! So exciting!

Also, please feel free to judge me my clicking on the following link: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Shaman8933



Disclaimer: Please note that most of the things I write here are mostly drawn out jokes...so if things start to not make sense, just imagine that, even when other people are involved, I'm just joking around all the time. I can't help it.

1 comment:

Liza said...

I'm 46% evil and the picture that they showed was a plastic doll with glowing eyes and it scared me so I couldn't read the rest...

I'm going to steal your Johari window idea :P