Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ode to Sandra Bullock

Over the weekend I removed the shrink-wrap from my Two Weeks Notice DVD. It was a movie that I believe I caught in the theater when it was released. I bought it because I liked it

I have to admit that Sandra Bullock is my favorite actresses! That explains why I have so many of her movies at home. Actually, I'm not sure how many of hers I have. It really may only be two...(let's see...Two Weeks Notice, 28 Days (never finished watching this), While You Were Sleeping, In Love and War (haven't watched this either)...) Ivan said he likes it that she's my favorite actress. Hmmm...what does that mean?

Anyway, Two Weeks Notice is such a funny movie! It was well written and the actors all did a great job and worked well together. It really was funny and witty, an all around young, sexy comedy without being too sappy....hahaha...

Of all the well-known actresses out there, I don't really pay attention or pick favorites. I like her because all the characters she plays reminds me of myself. How I trip over everything, do dorky things, and am pretty much a big dork in general. I am reminded of her this week as all the salt in the parking lots at work act like rosin to my shoes. As soon as I set foot on the shiney floors, I'm walking on egg shells. Like I did today, and yesterday, and on Monday. It is a matter of time before I wipe out one of these days.

IMG_0852 IMG_0853
On a side note, I'm hooked on this Lemongrass Lotion Bar that I got from some new store in hoboen called Lhea Skincare. I originally went in there to get change because I went to this class and was $2 short and they couldn't break my bill and this was the first place I found on Sunday morning that had change. I decided to buy something to support my local businesses...this was one of the products I bought and I'm addicted to it. I've never seen a lotoin bar before, it looks like a small bar of soap and it smells SO good...

5 comments:

noel said...

IF YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH, WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HER!

Scotty be good said...

Sandra Bullock likes to wear jeans and t-shirt and she's a republican. Completely irrelevant, I know.

Shaman8933 said...

You think I look like that person?

You mean the lower torso part of me looks like a whale?!?!

Unknown said...

Hugh Grant is the exact same character is every movie. Have women who watch romantic comedies not realized this yet?

Shaman8933 said...

I don't watch a lot of his movies, but I agree with that statement. Most actors play the same characters in every movie...