Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Colombia 1983 - RIchard and Sandra with Mom Sunglasses
Today I had a heart-to-heart conversation with my big brother.  I called him when I was in mid-town and he pulled over to the side of the road so that he could focus on our conversation* - I was really giving some serious updates on me.    

We really mirrored some of the same viewpoints we came to in life...talked our experiences.  He really made me feel good.  I wasn't sure what his reaction was going to be, but I needed to talk to him.

To be able to build and maintain, while still growing and learning, a close relationship with family and friends is really a blessing.  I don't think there is ever an end state, which is why the growing piece is so important. 

I don't think it's ever too late either to mend or pick up those relationships that aren't perfect, as long as those efforts are not one-sided and that person's intentions are pure and good.
 Willoughbys - Pic15
*Disclaimer: All conversations were performed with hands-free devices.  (I personally recommend theBoom and have sold others on this...)  

No comments: